Tax Partners has a long history of providing professional services to a variety of construction and real estate businesses throughout the York Region and the GTA. Whether your core business is residential or commercial construction, institutional or multi-unit buildings, or real estate development, we understand the risks and issues that your business faces, no matter the size of the organization.
Our experience is wide and diverse, we can provide valuable advice to clients that operate nationally and internationally. We are committed to our client’s success and as such we are very active in all relevant local trade organizations in York Region and the GTA.
In addition to the standard advisory, accounting, and tax compliance services, Tax Partners provides a comprehensive list of specialized services to many contractors, subcontractors, architects, and real estate/development companies which include:
- Business support services
- Business valuation
- Cash flow management
Commodity tax (GST/HST)
- Estate and succession planning
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Human resources advisory services
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Part-time/temporary controller services
- Litigation support
- Tax structuring and planning
- Wealth management
- Real Estate Presentations
With responsive teams led by partners and managing directors, we are able to provide the knowledge and talent of a large national firm, with the personal service and flexibility of a local firm.
Real estate industry segments served:
- Commercial office
- Commercial retail
- Construction/general contractors and subcontractors
- Land development
- Manufactured home communities
- Parking facilities
- Real estate management and brokerage companies
- Real estate operating companies
- Real estate agents and brokerage firms
Tax Partners is well respected among investors and lenders that rely on our independent accounting and tax services involving financial statements of our real estate clients.
Contact us today for a FREE initial consultation appointment at [email protected] or by phone at 905-836-8755.